Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mornings

We are going to Florida on Sunday! Jessie and I decided that we needed to have something in the near future to look forward to, so we're heading down to Florida for a day. It is a 3 hour drive so it's not even that bad. We'll wake up at around 9, maybe go get some breakfast, and then drive down to Destin FL. It's at the western edge of the panhandle. Not many waves but the white sandy beaches go on for miles. We will try to get some pictures together and post them on facebook and on this blog.

Today has been okay. It's 5:23 right now and I am waiting for my first job. It's pretty common for me to get my first job around 5:30 to 6:00 these days. I don't mind, more time to spend with my Jessie.

I got to talk to Nephi for a bit before work and that was awesome as usual. I miss sitting around talking to him. We have the same views on everything and we can just make fun of anything together. I think we could have a podcast where we just talk about anything and everything and it would be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment