Monday, August 1, 2011

3 week mark...

I have 3 weeks left. It feels so short and so long at the same time. So I am going to blog as much as I can because it's going to be a tough 3 weeks and this may make it easier.

Today we got up without knowing anything. We didn't even know IF we were moving until 11am. My boss didn't really tell us anything at all. Nothing new there he never tells us crap. We got word to go to Montgomery so we packed up and headed out. It's about an hour and a half drive. We got to the La Quinta Inn at around 4. We were in room 230 to start, and after we got into that room we got a call on the hotel phone to move to 205. All the better because this room has a king size bed instead of 2 small beds.

I didn't get a job until 7:30. The job was fine. It went pretty well and the guy was cool. Sometimes at the end of the day I feel pretty good. Tonight was one of those nights. I think it's because I am so happy to go home.

I will be updating this a TON these last weeks because it could be pretty therapeutic for me. Sometimes just getting my thoughts down make me feel good.

1 comment:

  1. What day will you be back? We're thinking of coming down for my birthday but can postpone if you're not there yet

    ReplyDelete