Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hump Day

Today was not that great of a day. I pushed through it though. For me I suppose it's not hump day. But Wednesday seems half way through.
Well I got 2 installs today. Also tonight I went over and fixed this guys job. The owner was a complete jerk. One thing that I think is a pretty common theme here is that people think that they are entitled to everything. It's so annoying. But I fixed the guys problems and after all the sudden he thought I was the greatest thing ever.
Tomorrow rumor has it that we will be in Auburn. Yes, like the school. I will take a picture by the stadium.
We're having a hard time finding an apartment. We have our cat Lily so she makes it hard. We will probably have to end up in Provo :( Not the best but it's okay. As long as we have a bedroom and sunlight we will like it. We've been in hotel rooms and extended stays all summer so anything will feel amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment