Tuesday, August 2, 2011

19...

Today was okay. I got a job, it cancelled; got another job, it cancelled. Finally got one. The rep is this guy who talks so quiet I want to rip his face off. It's all a show cause I know he can't talk that quiet in his normal world. I honestly can't stand him just for that. The job went relatively well. Then I got another job for my favorite rep. His jobs are always huge though. It was a takeover full package which means it takes me about 3 hours. The lady's name at my second job was Ebony White... figure that out.

Today at my first job the family was a mom and dad and 3 really small kids. The kids were kind of crazy and the parents looked just exhausted. They looked terrible. I was thinking the whole time how could I not be like that when I have kids that are 3-5 year olds. I just pray I don't have all those kids that are all crazy. The kids were running around in their underwear and screaming and the parents were at the table just staring down looking like they could go to bed. Maybe they were like that because they know they just made the biggest impulse buy of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment