Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's almost June

So today is the last day of May. That means that we only have June, July, and August left for the summer. Not that I'm counting down or anything, I have just been super stressed. It hasn't been turning out like I thought. I mean, I knew it would suck at times because I have done this summer thing before, but what I didn't realize is that as a tech you have to be on call basically 24 hours a day 6 days a week. We can't really go anywhere because you have to pick up equipment at noon, and then you could get called to a job or a service any time during the 24 hours of the day. I completely wish that I could go back and tech for my brother doing pest control. At least they get a steady pay check and when you're done with work, you are DONE with the day. I am always on my toes of getting a call. We can't even really go out to lunch in fear that we will get an install. By the end of the summer I'll probably be so fed up that I'll just turn off my phone. Who knows. But here's a picture of a church that we saw out here. Oh the south...


No comments:

Post a Comment