Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9th


GREEAATTT NEWWSS!!! Lily gets to stay with us!

 I told my boss that we were staying in this hotel until we had to send Lily out and he asked if we wanted to just stay there. I was like "you can do that?" and he said he would do what he could. He emailed Vivint and they got us a hotel room here until June 1st!! Also, they are giving us our money back for last night and tonight!!! I couldn't believe that someone was actually taking care of us. It was surreal. We couldn't be happier.
Our motel we are staying in is kind of ghetto, but the room is great. It has this jacuzzi tub in it, and a fridge and microwave.
Today I got 2 installs. I should have made 3 but my last one took 3 hours because I had to set the cameras up. But tomorrow I WILL get 3.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it all worked out! I was worried for you guys.

    ReplyDelete