Monday, June 6, 2011

Sweet temporary home Alabama

Okay so now our adventure has brought us to Alabama. We have had the hardest time even getting here. Not because of the roads or the drive, but because we didn't know where we were going. We are continually floored by the lack of communication from our company to us. For some reason we are completely left out of any loop. We were supposed to leave sunday morning but didn't know when we could fill the Uhaul with my equipment. Then the hotel was trying to kick us out at noon and we didn't know what to do. Finally we got out of there and got to Birmingham in a hotel. I guess we're getting apartments in a week or so but honestly who knows. Today we are installing an hour away because of more licensing issues. Nothing on the sales end seems organized and I feel like we are just knocking wherever the wind blows us. Us technicians, even my boss, are trying to just stay with is because we don't know what is ever going on. I guess we'll just see how things play out but so far it's been a complete confusing mess.

2 comments:

  1. I hate your company. viv-nothin! So unorganized. They need me but I will never go to them. In better news, look at this blog capturedbyphoto.blogspot.com....there I will post pretty much every picture I have of our new little neph. He is the cutest thing on earth!! And michele and I decided he looks just like you (sean) and could honestly be your kid. he's got your nose. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry guys! I hope things improve for you. Nathan had a bad experience when he sold pest control a few summers ago. Seems like people who have success at a job like this are few and far between. I think most of the companies are just really dishonest and take advantage of their unsuspecting employees. I hope things improve out there for you! You are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete