Sunday, February 17, 2013

February is for Love

I sure do love this baby girl of ours.


I love that she covers her face with my hair when I'm cradling her to sleep.  
I love it when she gets so excited she scrunches up her face then squints her eyes and shivers.
I love that her favorite noise to make is "momomomomomomom" even though she doesn't know what she's saying.
I love that she follows me around like a puppy dog.
I love the pacifier mark on my cheek because she has to press her face into mine when she's falling asleep on my shoulder.
I love that she and Lily are best friends.
I love that one of her favorite games is to give open-mouthed "kisses" and expects praise after every one.
I love that she is such a mama's girl, even though it makes things difficult at times.
I love the huge smile she gives Daddy when he comes home for lunch.
I love that she plays with my hair when we're walking around doing chores.
I love that when something upsets her she continues to softly whimper, even after you pick her up, as if she's feeling sorry for herself. 
I love that her hair color is an exact match to mine.
I love that bedtime stories with Daddy is one of the only times she sits still.
And I love that she's all ours. 

3 comments:

  1. Aaaw, this post is the sweetest ever. I'm excited I'll get to meet your darling little girl this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! She is such a good mix of both of you guys, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo a blog post!! ;) Love this, you guys have the sweetest baby ever!

    ReplyDelete