Monday, June 11, 2012

Parade of Homes!

Sean's job definitely has its perks.  His bosses are awesome and they got us tickets to the Parade of Homes, so on Saturday we made a whole day of it.  Some of the houses are INCREDIBLE.  The beauty of the whole Parade is its ability to make you want to throw out all of your decorations and burn down your house for the insurance money so you can build a beautiful new 10,000 sqft one with a custom floor plan and personal decorator at your fingertips.  Oh, and a beautiful outdoor living space with a barbecue area and enormous pool surrounded by cushy patio furniture.

Until the day that we purchase our first home and I get to do whatever I want to it, I'll just keep pinning my dreams on pinterest and will spend the next 20 years designing my dream house so that the plans are ready the moment we decide to build it.

Here are a few pictures from our fun weekend.. They're not great quality, but we're planning on going through our favorite houses again with our real camera in tow so I can relive the beauty.




No comments:

Post a Comment