Monday, February 7, 2011

Lily can't go one second without us touching her or paying attention to her. When we were getting ready for our date I was putting on this tie.. Well Lily wanted in on it so she flung herself on my back and held on to me. I called over to Jessie and she got this picture on her phone!


I needed a shirt for work and since we don't have a washer I was hand washing it in the tub. Lily is like curious George.. she was perched up on the tub the whole time I was washing those clothes. Jessie thought it was funny so she took a picture of it again :)


Jessie and I are still doing great! We have some big tests this week so we have completely devoted our time to that. We get an occasional nap in here and there but it's mostly work, school, work, school. I'm taking a break from studying for my accounting test on Friday. That's no fun.
Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you are so like me with hazel!!! kitty is real real cute though so totally allowed. I love her...
    Have you seen our new blog? capturedbyphoto.blogspot.com....
    ya it's pretty much a million pictures of hazel...cant help it

    ReplyDelete