Monday, September 13, 2010

First Post

We decided to join the world of blogging. I think that blogging is the facebook for couples and families. So we will do our best to keep this updated for those who care to read it.

If you are reading this then most likely you will already know how Jessie got proposed to. It was a really great way if I say so myself (if you haven't noticed this is Sean writing this first post). Things since then have been awesome. Jessie and her mom are like wedding planning guru's. They have most everything planned as far as I know. Jessie has gotten a dress which I still have yet to see, but from what I hear it is beautiful. The assignment I have is to get a honeymoon planned which I will be doing this week and hopefully we will be able to go on a cruise that week after our wedding.

If you haven't already, keep January 4th open. We are trying to get a really cool reception house in Mapleton booked but I guess they are having trouble with the city and the parking situation. We SHOULD know by the end of this month though.

Other then the wedding plans we are just trying to juggle school, work, and still seeing each other. Our schedules are completely opposite so we don't get to see each other as often as we would like. It will sure be nice to just be married and living in one place.

Well all done with this first post. Become a "follower" of this blog so we feel cool :)

2 comments:

  1. Sean, I have a complaint about the picture at the beginning of this blog. Jessie is such a pretty girl and I would like to see her. But she is not really looking at the camera and your head is blocking her face. Maybe you could choose a new picture in which you are not kissing her. One of Jessie by herself might be nice…
    As the father of the groom, I want everyone to know that I am ecstatic, thrilled, and more than a little relieved that Jessie has agreed to marry Sean and join our family. Sean, you figured out what was important in an eternal companion and you chose well. As your father, I am very proud of you, happy for you, and...did I mention, relieved? Jessie, welcome, welcome, welcome to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean and Jessie,
    I just figured out how to comment onto a blog and I feel so technical! Ha! I LOVE this blog! I love the picture, but I have to agree with your dad....It would be great to see your two faces. You both just shine right now as you are very obviously deeply in love! So show the shine! Show some more pictures and this time show your FACES.

    We are SOOOOOOOOOO excited about you two getting married! We feel so lucky that Sean has found you, Jessie!!! You are amazing and simply PERFECT for Sean! From the first moment that we met you, Jessie, we have felt comfortable with you....and with your family! What a great fit!!!!

    So always keep each other happy, thinking of the other person's needs first, and always, ALWAYS keep your love alive!!!!!

    Welcome to the Frazer family, Jessie. And Sean, WELL DONE!!!! I would not have expected anything less from you! :)

    Love, your Mom

    ReplyDelete